Thursday, November 15, 2012

Heart skipped a beat.

Heart skipped a beat.



Cable knit sweater: Romwe / Printed sleeveless shirt, Black skater skirt, and Ankle booties: Topshop / Studded bag: Nasty Gal / Noa sweater: Monki / Tie dye demin shirt: Mango / Beanie: American Apparel / Sunnies: Miu Miu



Just a few items I'm currently lusting over. The Miu Miu sunnies are completely out of my price range, but a girl can dream!


Who's excited tomorrow is Friday? I know I am.



collage via Polyvore

2 comments:

  1. Love, love those sunglasses!!!! And that cable sweater, definitely would be a fav of mine. :)) have a GREAT Friday! Love ya! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice! your blog is very good and itneresting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete