Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Flannel.


Shirt: Gina Tricot / Jeans: BikBok / Booties: Dinsko / Watch: Casio

Cheers to my first post!

These photos were taken about a month ago before it got cold and dreary in Norway. My husband and I took a drive one Sunday, discovered this view and decided to get out and take it in. It was such a clear day and the leaves were only just beginning to change color.

I was drawn to this flannel shirt because of the tie detail in the front. You see flannel all over, but I really liked that it made this shirt a little different than the rest. The jeans are currently my absolute fav. They're high waisted, which works well with shorter tops and they seem to hug in all the right places. 

Hope you all have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Your outfit is AMAZING!! Looks great next to that gorgeous scenery! Love it! Great job!! :)). T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you tied the shirt. And it looks absolutely beautiful there :)
    You're looking quite stylish! Love the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! I live in flannel during the fall and winter months. Love it!

    Christine

    ReplyDelete