Thursday, November 8, 2012

Winter Inspiration.





Since it has been snowing off and on for the past couple of weeks in Norway, I decided to put together some of my inspiration for winter. Although winter is probably my least favorite season, what I do enjoy about it is being able to layer up your attire, cozy knit sweaters, boots, scarves, beanies, warm wool socks, hot chocolate, curling up with a warm blanket, how beautiful the snow looks on the mountains, and of course, Christmas time. The only thing we can try to do with the freezing tempatures and snowy days is make the best of it.
photos via pinterest

4 comments:

  1. I agree, winter is not one of my favorite times. But, I also love layering the clothes and being cozy and warm! That living room is amazing and that cocoa, YUMMY! Makes me smile! Love ya! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh what a wonderful bunch of pictures! This was so inspiring, and how cute is the photo with the horse and the dog looking at each other? love! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful pictures...love the pic with the horse and the dog...so cute.^^
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks,for the follow.
    Follow you back on gfc.:-)

    ReplyDelete